Mar 22, 2010
Next, learn more about the playpen and learn how to choose the ideal model.
Demountable - occupies less space in time to save and can be taken anywhere;
Folding - No need to be disassembled and assembled to save every time you use it. However, although more practical, usually offers less interior room for the baby;
Inflatable - Just fill it with air to quickly assemble a space for your baby play. Ideal for locations such as beaches and campgrounds.
What the playpens have to offer
- They tend to have two settings of time: one for use as a playpen and another to use it as a cradle;
- Have side screens, which favor the ventilation and air circulation;
- Some models come with a safety device, preventing the playpen accidentally close;
- They come with travel bag for easy transportability;
- The enclosed structure generally have metal or plastic, however, the aluminum models are lighter.
There are several items to ensure the comfort and protection of your baby in the pen, especially when he is taken out of the house. Among the accessories, bags are used for objects in changing diapers, umbrella, net of protection for insects and support for mobiles.
Tips for safe fun
- The use of the enclosure is indicated since the birth of the baby until the stage where he begins to stand;
- The seams of the product should be smooth and reinforced, for rough materials affect the skin of the child;
- To mount it, make sure you are firm and stable, shake it a bit and see if the plot is not bent or broken by accident;
- The structure of the playpen should be padded to prevent the baby to get hurt;
- Make sure the fabric is firmly in the bars and the top floor of the enclosure;
- The ideal is to seek a versatile model and size suitable for both the open and to closed;
- The use of the enclosure as the cradle is suitable only for babies weighing up to 7 Kg
Marcadores: Playpen for Babies