Sep 17, 2010

Mommy, I want!

When the baby cries, is asking for and needing.

The baby crying for five reasons: Hunger, Pain, Heat, Cold, Dirty Diaper. Moreover, they sleep all the time. Easy? For parents seeking advices, the Pediatrician Marcelo Reibscheid provides some.

Give more milk: "Hunger is the most common crying reason. And the baby stop crying when be breastfed"

Use the good old diaper-wrapped: "Caught up in the fetal position and unable to move arms and legs, he feels protected with a cloth used to wrap the buttocks and legs of newborn children"

Do you make the baby smell the mother: "The old mother's shirt, put near the baby, making their presence felt"

Play music: "There are songs to CDs for babies ranging from classical music to rock, preferably to calm music"

Give hugs and walks: "The baby can be spoiled. But if there is no other solution is what should be done to calm the baby"

If the baby still crying: "Quickly leads the baby to the pediatrician for medical examination"

Be patient with your baby: Because once the little baby grows up fast and you'll missing him.

8 comments:

Brasil Desnudo said...

Look isha!

I agree with most of the lullabies that a baby needs, when witnesses her crying ...
But!
A fact somewhat selfish of many mothers, where you quoted that:
When the baby is asleep, put some clothes with the smell of the mother ...
Damn!
And the father where is this story?
LOL
Put at least one rouiha daddy too, so it will absorb the smell of the two,
But this fine document posted

Marcio RJ

Eliane Accioly said...

Querida Ishi,

que você e Hanna desfrutem o encontro do amor indissolúvel entre mãe e filha. Que lindas você e Hanna.
tenho o maior amor por vocês, e sinto-me inteira parceria. Virei visitar seu blog em sua ausência marcada pela presença da maternidade.
Lindo encontrar você neste momento intenso e absoluto.

Um beijo,

Eliane

waliz said...

nice post isha..love it when u come to my blog and post some nice comment there.keep in touch..and as for the baby..just follow yr instinct what we should do..we want the best for thm for sure :)

blogger templates said...

nisce post...., keep upadate....,
Indonesian Blogger

how to forex said...

wow..... that was asome post...

nice to meet you

D3nBa9as said...

"When the baby cries, is asking for and needing." You said.

I don't have baby but this info is good for my future (read: parent)

Keep in touch

denbagas

fasha comeback again said...

after all this time I did not post on this blog because of my busyness.
and finally I can share more with you.
on my blog there is a new article that contains about "Secrets to a Great Long Distance Relationship (LDR)" I hope this article can be useful for you because I will continue to share to make you happy;)

and for our progress together I hope you can give suggestions and comments on my blog, and Would you like to exchange links with my blog
What if you do not follow my blog I hope you can follow my blog

Thanks
Fasha Cadaz comeback again ;)
kisses
http://nicedream2day.blogspot.com/

fasha comeback again said...

after all this time I did not post on this blog because of my busyness.
and finally I can share more with you.
on my blog there is a new article that contains about "Secrets to a Great Long Distance Relationship (LDR)" I hope this article can be useful for you because I will continue to share to make you happy;)

and for our progress together I hope you can give suggestions and comments on my blog, and Would you like to exchange links with my blog
What if you do not follow my blog I hope you can follow my blog

Thanks
Fasha Cadaz comeback again ;)
kisses
http://nicedream2day.blogspot.com/