Feb 27, 2011

Starting To Walk

Yeah, baby Hannah has started walking!

She now walking a few steps alone. Go to daddy and go back to mom.
-- She started early, said the pediatrician, becouse she is lighthearted and lightweight.

Now we have to hide everything she reaches with her small curious hands. She is clinging to walk into things, walls, furniture and all that it can support her. Sure they are small portions of the house that she achieves. We don't force her, we let develop her new fitness normally. She gets tired easily, so it's important not to force.

Hannah has been very happy. I see in her eyes that she thinks so: 'Look Mom, I can now follow you, no matter where you go I'll be with you! "

Now she seems an little explorer. The paths of our house will welcome you.

Well, I'm thanking G-d for everything to be happening normally.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

10 comments:

Mrs. E said...

So adorable. It is so much fun when they first start walking.

alezandri said...

Great :) Within a short time she will force our Daddys running behind it ;)

Denise Carceroni said...

Passando por aqui para retribuir sua visita!
Linda a sua bebê, parabéns!
É uma delícia participar desses momentos, né?!

Um abraço

Denise

Sailor said...

Thats so cute! Now you are a busy mom!

Sunshine & Baba

satire and theology said...

She is a real doll, very cute.:)

'Hannah has been very happy. I see in her eyes that she thinks so: 'Look Mom, I can now follow you, no matter where you go I'll be with you! "'

Lol.

Hannah said...

I am loving this site...and your baby's name ;)

Following you on Twitter and GFC!

Lynda Lehmann said...

I wish you much joy with baby Hannah!

Thank you for sharing her discovery with us and yes, now she can follow you anywhere!

EvenAndy said...

So cute!! I have a 6 month old that is crawling and starting to pull up. I am now following your blog from Bloggy Mom. I look forward to reading your wonderful post.

http://www.evenandy.wordpress.com

mas raden said...

hiii very cute baby?? . .
thanks for sharing , thats very nice post

Judy said...

So cute! I love when babies start walking.

http://gypsymommy.com/