Oct 17, 2011

I'm a Child

Do not be afraid to be firm with me, I prefer that, makes me feel safer.

I can not have everything I want. Don't let me get with the bad habits, I depend of you to know what is right or wrong.

Do not correct me in anger and nor in the presence of strangers (I do not want be constrained). I will learn much more if you talk to me quietly and in privately.

Do not protect me all the time from the consequences of my mistakes, sometimes I prefer to learn the road rougher.

Do not take too seriously my little-crying, sometimes I need it to get the attention to my desires.

Do not be harsh to correct me, because I can do the opposite of what you tell me just to prove I think I'm right.

Do not make me promise if you can not do to me, this makes me deeply disappointed.

Do not be harsh with me when I need teaching, because I can go to the streets in search of replies that I not find in my house.

Do not show me how you is perfect and infallible, I'll be shocked when I discovered any error in you.

Do not say that my fears are silly, help me to understand them.

Do not say you can not control myself, I can think I'm stronger than you.

Do not treat me like a person without personality, remember that I'm alive and I am what I am.

Do not aim the defects of the people around me, this will create in me an early intolerant spirit.

Do not forget that I like to try things out alone, but never give up teaching me the right thing, even if I do not seems learn.

In the future you will see in me the fruit of what you planted.

And always, always teach me to smile even in difficult moments of life.

Do not tell me that G'd is harsh and vindictive, I have to trust in G'd, He will be good for me.

Thank you.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

3 comments:

Liliana Lucki said...

Bravo por tu trabajo. Gracias por dar un espacio

a mi obra. Desde Argentina, Lili.

Fashion-isha said...

Wow!! This is fabulous..a lesson for all of us!

Thank you and Chag Sameach

xo
Sharon
www.fashion-isha.com

Master Blogger said...

This is very lovely, I am really inspired!

Zero Dramas